Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Days - Monday - Friday
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer - Days - Monday - Friday|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2017 09:34|
£28,000 - £32,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer based in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
This role will be working on a permanent day shift, Monday Friday and will be paying up to £32,000 per annum depending upon qualifications and experience.
- Carry out PPM programme and carry out reactive maintenance
- Attend machinery and plant breakdowns, assess the root cause and list the spares required
- Strip machine ready for spares installation rebuild machine when spares available
- Record breakdown, root causes and spares used
- Carry out regulatory testing of systems i.e. fire alarms
- Undertake any extra duties as directed by the Facilities Manager
Key skills required:
- Qualification in an electrical subject
- Must have previously maintained some type of machinery
- Must have a good understand of legislative and HSE requirements in relation to the maintenance of buildings, infrastructure, plant and equipment
If you are an experienced Maintenance Technician with a proven electrical background please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's