Electrical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£32000 - £37000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2017 16:37|
£32,000 - £37,000
We are currently looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer based in Gosport, Hampshire.
This is going to be a permanent position paying up to £37,000 per annum to the successful candidate.
If successful you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that all the equipment operates at their optimum
- Providing an electrical maintenance service
- Continually improving the efficiency and the effectiveness of facilities and manufacturing equipment
- Investigating and repairing electrical breakdowns and malfunctions
- Carrying out planned maintenance on all site electrical equipment working to a planned maintenance schedule
- Carrying out project work on new equipment and plant
- Rebuilding of spare assemblies to ensure critical spares to be made available at all times for focused areas
- Assist with the moving of plant or equipment under supervision
Key skills required:
- Previous experience working within an FMCG environment
- Must have previously worked on machinery
- 16th or 17th Edition Qualified
- Must be happy to work day and night shifts
- Only having to work 14 shifts per month
- Private healthcare
- On-site gym
- Career progression and graded pay scales
- Generous holiday entitlement
If you are an experienced Electrical Engineer with a proven background please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's