This role could suit an Electrical Design Engineer or Electrical Development Engineer with at least 2 years industry experience in Electrical Systems Design.
As an Electrical Engineer you will work as part of a multi-disciplined team developing PLC-based control systems for exhaust gas management products.
Key activities will include:
- Development of control system specifications
- Specification of components
- Circuit protection design
- Preparation of electrical and control schematics
- Electrical panel design
- Preparation of bills of materials
- Preparation of design briefs for electrical drafting
- Supervision and checking of drafting
- Organisation and supervision of third-party electrical safety assessments and EMC testing
- Organisation and supervision of prototype product fabrication
- Support of product in factory test and on customer sites