Electrical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Private Health Care|
|Contact Name:||chris davies|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 16:11|
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer based in Ware, Hertfordshire.
This is going to be a permanent position working within the construction industry.
The salary will range from £40,000 - £50,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Site survey
- Assist with budget preparation
- Prepare designs/specifications/builders work in connection (BWIC) schedules
- Assist with obtaining external approvals
- Co-ordinate design/specifications with all other disciplines
- Provide technical information required by all other disciplines
- Provide information to CAD operators for preparation of drawings
- Use Company calculation software
- Maintain comprehensive technical files for all projects worked on
- Attend meetings, both internal and external, as required
- Liaise with all other departments in the Company
- Undertake general contract administration duties
- Prepare CDM documentation
- Supervise trainees, junior engineers, CAD operators and assist in their technical and general development
- Maintain accurate records of time and expenses using Company sheets
- Work within guidelines of Company Health and Safety Policy document at all times
Key skills required:
- A degree relevant to electrical engineering or Building Services
- A minimum of 1 Years' experience within the construction industry
- Use of software packages including CAD/Amtech/Dialux/Relux/Microsoft Office.
- Minimum 1 years experience in Lighting Design
- Minimum 1 years experience in Power Design
- Minimum 1 years experience in Fire Alarm Design
- Building Services experience
If you are an experienced Electrical Engineer seeking a permanent position within the construction industry, please apply now!
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's