The role is inside IR35 and the pay rate is £35 per hour via an Umbrella company.
Candidates must have experience of using AutoCAD Electrical.
And must have previous experience of design Looms and Harnesses, and designing Electrical Control Panels.
- Tackling challenges in real time and working closely with both Production and Design teams to deliver systems and satisfy production plans
- You will be expected to determine whether solutions are best provided by Design, Manufacturing or Supplier Quality teams and advise those teams of what is required to satisfy production demands.
- You will aid the Engineering department by understanding manufacturing issues and communicating them, leveraging their experience and expertise as needed.
- You will design and deliver many of those solutions, seeking Engineering Review from Subject Matter Experts as appropriate.
- You will be required to find creative solutions, often within the constraints of legacy systems and following Fit/Form/Function rules.
- The role will encompass Engineering Change, BOM management, CAD and Drafting.
- The ability to work effectively with different Engineering functions is essential.
If you are an experienced Electrical Design Engineer / Electrical CAD Design Engineer looking for your next contract, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.