£30 - £35 (Umbrella) per hour
We are currently recruiting for a CAD Electrical Design Engineer based in Clevedon.
This will be working on a long-term contract and the hourly rate will range from £30 - £35 umbrella per hour, depending on qualifications and experience.
- Tackling challenges in real time and working closely with both Production and Design teams to deliver systems and satisfy production plans
- You will be expected to determine whether solutions are best provided by Design, Manufacturing or Supplier Quality teams and advise those teams of what is required to satisfy production demands. You will aid the Engineering department by understanding manufacturing issues and communicating them, leveraging their experience and expertise as needed
- You will design and deliver many of those solutions, seeking Engineering Review from Subject Matter Experts as appropriate.
- You will be required to find creative solutions, often within the constraints of legacy systems and following Fit/Form/Function rules
- The role will encompass Engineering Change, BOM management, CAD and Drafting. The ability to work effectively with different Engineering functions is essential.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Must have AutoCAD Electrical experience
- Must have CAD design experience
- Must have Drafting experience
- Must have Electrical Panel Design experience
- Must have Looms and harness design experience
If you are an experience Electrical Design Engineer/Electrical CAD Design Engineer looking for your next contract, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.