This would suit an EHS, ESH, SHE, SHEQ, HSE or QHSE Specialist
We are looking for an Environmental Health & Safety Specialist to be responsible for the EHS Compliance for a large Stockton based manufacturer
Working in an engineering manufacturing company in Stockton, this role is to provide support sitewide to ensure the company are best placed with their EHS procedures.
Will be based in Stockton.
You will be required to carry out the following
- Identify common safety/health/environmental hazards inherent in the organizations operations, and works with EHS manager or corporate EHS to establish guidelines for protection from those hazards.
- Prepares or reviews EHS training materials for the facility.
- Investigates and establishes standards for protective equipment.
- Performs self-assessments of safety/health/environmental programs for compliance with company standards, government regulations, and adequacy relative to local conditions.
- Generating and/or reviewing of reports for environmental (EPA) and safety (OSHA) agencies.
- NEBOSH qualified, diploma or NRC level 6
- Experience in delivering compliance based projects
- Experience of rolling out & successful Implementation across company shopfloor & multi department manufacturing site
- Puwer compliance experience
- Able to maintain & motivate small team
Thus role is deemed inside IR35
£30 - £35 (FCSA Umbrella) paye is available also
Duration 2 years, although likely to extend beyond
Please apply for more details