|Salary:||£17500 - £18000 per annum, Benefits: Overtime, Company Pension|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Muhammad|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2017 10:18|
This position is responsible for ensuring finished products are loaded onto transport in a safe manner which will cause no damage to product and or transport and ensuring goods are delivered in a timely manner as agreed with our customers.
This role also involves working as a Mouldshop operator, supporting the mould-shop during busy periods and when all current deliveries are done also to help cover staff breaks.
• Carry out deliveries, on time and in full
• Ensure all delivery notes are signed at the point of delivery and returned to site
• To ensure company transport meets current UK law
• Keep servicing and MOT requirements up to date
• All Transport levels are kept topped up
• Company transport kept clean and tidy at all times
• Assist in production areas when needed
• Assist with deliveries/loading and unloading
• Perform hands on production and assembly functions including running machines and packing.
• Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates
• Be a leading light for the company when on the road and at the point of delivery
• Arrive at point of delivery in safe and timely manner
• Hold a valid and clean UK driving license that covers driving of a light commercial long wheel base transit van
• Flexible with hours
• Good communication skills both verbal and written
• Good mental arithmetic skills including; counting, adding, subtraction and multiplication
This is a full-time position for 40 hours per week. The successful candidate will need to be flexible to work these hours across either Mon-Thurs or Mon-Fri depending on operational requirements.
Hourly rate of pay £8.50 (dependent on experience)
To apply please email your CV to Zubair and call on 01442 898 906.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's