Document Control - PLM / Configuration
|Job Title:||Document Control - PLM / Configuration|
|Salary:||£19 - £22 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 16:27|
Can you update, issue and control the change of BoMs?
DO you have experience of working with Document Management, PLM/CAD used within technical offices?
If yes, please get in touch!
We have a current requirement for a person to be responsible for and to oversee the implementation of design changes, BOM management and associated documentation for a locally based multiple site, multiple country manufacturing company.
JOB DUTIES / TITLE - Bill Of Material - Product Change Configuration Facilitator
- Implement design changes that impact multiple facilities in the UK and Overseas.
- Management & facilitation of Design Changes - both NPI & Current Products.
- Key role for the creation and release of Drawings across multiple facilities UK and Overseas.
- Daily contact with Global Engineering Team, Including working with Internal support groups
- Assessment of a Bill of Material (BOM).
- Creation and Maintenance of content via Design Change - requires expertise in PLM or similar type of technical documentation system. Can be trained if the right candidate is found.
- Working with a wide network of supporting functions to enable the implementation of a design change.
Requires an understanding of Engineering Releasing, Manufacturing Releasing, and Engineering Manufacturing Change Control procedures.
Requires good oral and written communications skills and excellent problem solving and analytical skills, Must be highly motivated. Project Management skills. Microsoft software skills are Essential but training will be provided.
Siemens Team Centre software knowledge would be of benefit but not essential.
This is a long term, ongoing opportunity for a person to have a real influence & input into a close knit design & Engineering Office
Hourly rate £19 - £22 (Ltd).
Expected to last at least 6-12 mths, although historically these roles do last longer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's