Creo Designer required
The Design Engineer will
- Work alongside fellow Design Engineers and collaborate with Production Engineers to ensure all technical deliverable deadlines are met.
- Experience working with 3D CAD (Creo Essential)
- Role involves multiple different design tasks and one-off designs. Simple to complex, wide variety of work, cable routing, loom & harness routings.
- previous exp of harness or electrical loom routing advantageous
- be responsible for the co-ordination of structured frameworks such as Bill of Materials (BoM) and will also coordinate the transition from prototyping to full production through close liaison with the Supply Chain function.
- Candidates ideally will have previous experience as a Design Engineer or Project Design Engineer working on a vehicle development projects from concept through to manufacture.
- That could be Rail Vehicles, Aircraft, Automotive & Heavy Automotive
Hourly Rate: £30 - 35 (FCSA Umbrella)
This role is deemed inside IR35, so payment options would be either FCSA Approved Umbrella or PAYE
Job Type: Contract
Duration: very long term & ongoing (min 12-24 mths, likely to extend beyond)