£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and the salary will range from £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and exeprience.
- As a Design Engineer, you will have the responsibility of supporting and leading tasks within the Engineering team, leading the development of our next generation of equipment
- The job requires good knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of the range of processes, procedures, and systems to be used in producing CAD modelling and the generation of engineering drawings.
- The ability to generate concept design, research, calculation, and undertake analysis of test data, product design, and inspection data.
- Production of develop specifications, test plans, instructions, and other engineering-related documentation
- Work with internal engineers within engineering and production to produce all required drawings needed for each “Mod Note” or drawing update.
- Maintain accurate timekeeping to allow for burn-down planning and reporting to be carried out.
- Working with the Manufacturing department and engineers, to implement modifications and changes as required.
- Ability to work flexibly to apply different skills as the project progresses through the development cycle to completion.
- Ability to discuss and actively participate with suppliers and other purchasing activities/ teams to achieve the best cost for the final design product.
Key skills required:
- Must have experience working within a design engineering position
- Degree in an engineering discipline preferable mechanical or electromechanical engineering
- Design and development experience in high-tech, precision engineering
- Experiences in high volume manufacture and assembly
If you have experience with design engineering, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.