Based in Clevedon, Somerset.
Salary range is £28K to £35K, and a bonus of up to 7.5% of salary.
Plus, training and support for formal qualifications and professional development such as sponsored professional qualifications e.g. Chartered Engineer (CEng).
Candidates must have at least 2 years industry experience (ideally as a Design Engineer or Development Engineer or similar).
- Design and Develop modules / sub-assemblies for new Exhaust Management Systems.
- Verify that the designs meet the requirements, and conform to the relevant design standards by calculation and/or testing as appropriate.
- Accountable for the Detailed Design Documentation such as design models, design drawings, design data, BOM, and test data.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidates must have at least 2 years industry experience (ideally as a Design Engineer or Development Engineer or similar).
- Knowledge of Design for Manufacture (DfM) and Design for Assembly (DfA).
- Experience in Product Development and New Product Introduction (NPI) is an advantage.
- Experience in the use of a range of engineering materials
- Experience with several manufacturing methods / techniques.
- CAD Skills – 3D and 2D – CATIA, Visio, AutoCAD and/or other drafting tools.
- An understanding of Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs) and system schematics.
- Engineering Qualification such as degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or similar engineering degree / qualification.