Network Analyst - Datacentre Nexus ACI
|Job Title:||Network Analyst - Datacentre Nexus ACI|
|Salary:||£20 - £26 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2017 16:10|
- Are you a Network Analyst with some experience of Nexus & ACI platforms looking to make a move?
- Would you like to work for a very well known, well respected manufacturing company that are willing to further develop your skills & expertise even though you're a contractor?
- Do you think you would thrive within a company that will reward you with a long term & stable contract?
Below is a generic overview of a varied & interesting Datacentre Network Analyst who has experience of Cisco systems (at least) Nexus & ACI Switches.
They will offer development, ongoing training and general support throughout this contract.
If you are a graduate with some experience or have demonstrable work place experience get in touch.
If you feel you are able to fulfil part of the following role or believe with guidance you could develop into this this role call us!
Data Centre Technology Analyst - Technical Infrastructure, you will provide IT Infrastructure technology leadership in the development of detailed system solutions for major business/infrastructure and/or development, integration and implementation projects. Apply systems solutions to business/technical problems through customer interactions, and by providing assistance to less experienced analysts in the design, programming, debugging, testing, and integration/implementation of complex, medium to large-sized automated information technology systems or infrastructure component implementation projects.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Competent to perform all programming, project management, and development/deployment assignments without close supervision; normally assigned the more complex aspects of systems work;
* Acts as team leader for development and support groups; provides programming and Infrastructure technology leadership, guidance, and assistance to other team members;
* Works directly on complex technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls;
* Works independently on complex infrastructure technology components that may be used by one or more applications or systems;
* Deploys or integrates infrastructure technology components based on requirements gathered from customers;
* Performs integrated testing and customer acceptance testing of components that requires careful planning and execution to ensure timely, quality results;
* Fully knowledgeable of the relevant programming languages, program design and specification development, programming logic, logic diagrams, system analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage and internal systems and cross platform infrastructure components; can provide training on these topics for others;
* Performs implementation and integration tasks for medium to large, complex in-house developed systems and/or purchased software solutions;
* Assists customers with documentation, training and usability efforts.
* Integrates processes across functional organizations.
* Typically serves as a team member on one or more 6 Sigma projects.
* Relevant degree, technical certification, or equivalent experience
* Substantial job related experience to include data centre network administration with experience on Cisco hardware platforms
* Experience on Nexus platforms.
* Experience on ACI.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Security and Network Infrastructure Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£27000 - £30000 per annum
Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Server, Disaster Recovery, Office 365)
£42000 - £45000 per annum
Snr Account Manager
£32000 - £90000 per annum
EUC Deployment / 3rd line support Engineer
£37000 - £40000 per annum