This role would also suit an Transport Planner, export & logistics specialist or Shipping Coordinator / Administrator
This is a great opportunity to work for a very ambitious well known UK Manufacturer & Service organisation that has a global footprint. They are looking for a very analytical customs coordinator who has experience within freight, shipping and EU/Worldwide export regulations. If you have worked within an organisation that exports high value products this would be a great fit.
Managing Inbound & Outbound Logistics in accordance with the Business unit inventory policy and initiatives and with SOF principles and requirements
Preparing delivery documentation for products, parts, and materials for shipment and routes following customer instructions.
In this stand-alone role you will need to be able to demonstrate previous experience in -
- Will have experience of ERP systems and Import/Export software or Customs Reporting systems. (Oracle R12 would be ideal). Although experience of any ERP (SAP, etc.) would suffice
- Have good skills using Excel & Data Administration
- Have good attention to detail
- Able to inspect & verify data
- Handle all shipping, Customs & export documentation for high value products, within project deadlines.
- To participate in regular Export compliance audits.
- Clear imports of purchased parts in a timely manner and other items in accordance with Customs relief procedures.
- Compile reports to ensure all processes are streamlined and efficient.
- Liaise with Suppliers, Shipping and Project Managers on timescales for installation.
- Must be IT Literate and have a good understanding of Excel
The Company are going through a very exciting expansion, consequently why this role will be key to their success next year and beyond.
The role is expected to be initially for 12 months, however is expected to extend beyond this and likely to turn into a long term, secure contract role.
The client is looking to engage with people who have good experience with logistics & Shipping coordination and wish to be competitively renumerated
This role is deemed inside IR35
£19.50 FCSA Umbrella rate (this role is deemed inside IR35)