£20,000 - £24,000 per annum
Job Functional Knowledge
- Responding to all partner purchase orders and queries received into the department.
- Liaise internally and externally to ensure the highest level of service is provided to the partner to meet their requirements in line with KPI’s.
- Progress all existing client issues that are assigned and update the status to the business teams accordingly.
- Ensure all relevant information that is partner specific is updated and noted on the relevant documents and systems.
- Own all partner returns and issues to completion.
- Work closely with the Business Managers and account receivable teams.
- Process all orders and ensure order confirmations are issued within one working day of receipt of order. All issues in completing this must be communicated to the customer and team.
- Increase customer service excellence with regular follow-up calls.
- Quotation requests are all managed and all information provided to the customer is accurate.
- Back order is managed on a daily basis and all information regarding delays to orders is relayed to the customer in advance.
- Ensure that all partner complaints, issues ,and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion.
- Liaise between Production and partners to efficiently answer general enquiries concerning deliveries and production.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of having worked in a Customer Service, Sales/Commercial Support, Call Centre, Administration or similar role.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written, with the versatility to communicate at all levels in a clear and concise manner.
- A team player with a real sense of delivering great support and service to everyone you interact with.
- Can demonstrate the ability to go the extra mile, and to exceed expectations.
- Demonstrable experience of having built strong working relationships both internally and externally.
- A professional approach to your work.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages (Excel, Word) and Google Suite.
- Able to prioritise workload.
- Commercially astute.
- Ability to really listen to what the customer needs and understand the urgency required, handle challenging conversations and cope with surprises.