(Minimum 4 yrs Demolition Experience Required)
Due to my clients company expansion we require a Contracts Manager on a permanent basis.
The position of Contracts Manager is to manage entire contracts from inception to settlement in order to maximise profit and efficiency, while ensuring contracts are delivered to the satisfaction of the client.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, successfully business and be an integral part of the company to drive it forward as a leading contractor in their disciplines in London. This position is ideal for someone who has relevant experience and wants to grow within a thriving and successful company.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Site visits to establish scope of work
- Oversee multiple projects
- Arranging delivery and collection of site plant and materials
- Monitor the steady progress of contracts ensuring programmes are met
- Monitor site workmanship
- Ensuring Health & Safety adhered to at all times on site
- Report back to the Directors
Salary is negotiable, depending on candidates experience and qualifications.If you feel you have the relevant experience to be considered for this position, please apply or contact Tom Parkes.
07585 554 586 or 01442 898 904