This role is for a 3 month contract and will be general labouring work and helping the rest of the site team.
The current project you will be working on is a Public Housing Project.
The ideal candidate must possess:
- Labouring Experience
- Awareness of Health and Safety Legislation
- Good Verbal Communication Skills
- An Adaptable and Flexible Attitude
- The Ability to Work to Exceptionally High Standards
- Good Time Management
- The Capability of Working as Part of a Team
- A Pro-active Approach
- A Valid Driving License
This role encompasses all aspects of labouring at a construction site in Leicester. This role is ideally suited to an individual who has a solid groundwork background. The individual must be able to work within a team and communicate effectively with; Project Managers, Clients, Subcontractors and office staff.