|Job Title:||Component Engineer|
|Salary:||£27 - £31 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2017 16:58|
£27 - £31 LTD Per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Component Engineer based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
This is going to be a long-term contract and will pay up to £31 LTD per hour to the successful candidate.
You will have significant responsibility for the end-to-end design and development process for components and systems. This will give you true product ownership and you will see the products through to volume production
- Validation on components to be compliant with legislation
- Delivery of quality improvements, cost reduction projects and the development and delivery of new customer options
- Assist in the development of components; this will include:
Assessment of both mechanical and performance attributes
Considering components life and cost factors
Working with internal partners and suppliers
Contribute to the design of new products and processes
Creation and maintenance of FMEA documents and DVP&R
Review validation plans
Key skills required:
- Working knowledge of APQP
- Experience conducting FMEA's on components and systems
- Knowledge of drawing release processes
- Experience working with suppliers to develop solutions
If you are an experienced Component/Validation Engineer with a proven background please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's