My Hertfordshire based client is currently recruiting for an experienced Press Brake Operator.
The successful candidate will need to:
• Produce high quality bent and folded parts to drawing specifications whilst producing minimal scrap.
• Produce repeat parts using existing programmes.
• To be able to use measuring equipment comprising of vernier calipers, height gauges, protractors, rules and tapes measures.
• Fully understanding and interpret engineering drawings, working in both imperial and metric units.
• You will need to have a 'can do' attitude and have previous experience within a Press Brake role.
CNC Press Brake Operator
|Job Title:||CNC Press Brake Operator|
|Salary:||£12.50 - £13/hour|
|Contact Name:||Stephen Holmes|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2017 09:29|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's