Pay Rate: Up to £31ph Umbrella
A manufacturing company in Coventry requires a night-shift CMM inspector for a short contract.
Candidates must have experience operating or programming a CMM running PC-DMIS software.
- Visual inspection of components
- Daily use of CMM equipment
- Operate specialist test and measuring equipment.
- Undertake First Article Inspection in accordance with Quality Procedure requirements.
- Carry out where required a continuous programme of Process Control Audits in all areas including Supplies, Manufacturing, Assembly and Despatch, in order to ensure Process Control is carried out in conjunction with current quality standards.
- Record and process non-conformance.
- An inspection or product assurance background and familiarity with company Quality Procedures and Standards required.
- Ability to operate various inspection and test equipment and be fully conversant with drawing and other documentation standards (e.g. QPs, departmental specific procedures, Engineering Standards etc).
- Demonstrable ability to work with minimum supervision.
The rate of pay is between £22 - £31 per hour, dependant on payment type e.g. PAYE/Umbrella