Buyer / Supply Chain Materials Controller
|Job Title:||Buyer / Supply Chain Materials Controller|
|Salary:||£15 - £20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2019 16:31|
Do you have manufacturing experience?
Do you have experience of cost reduction, consolidation of suppliers & ensuring materials are available at the correct timer?
We have an opportunity with a local company who are looking to source a person for a long term contract opportunity that may eventually lead to a permanent job
If you feel you can cover most of the below bullet point and can demonstrate experience of the opening points of this description we would like to hear from you.
· Negotiations on price and supply contracts
· Analysis of usage data
· Optimisation of purchasing in terms of cost saving opportunities
· Technical/manufacturing background preferred with an understanding of BOMS and engineering drawings
· Act as a change driver in terms of current buying practices
· Ability to source parts/raw materials to meet production lead times
· Good working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
· Willingness to travel to meet suppliers
This is an urgent ongoing role, and the client is looking to schedule interviews immediately, with a view to commencing an opportunity with the next few weeks.
Pay rate dependant on experience/pay status
£20 (Ltd) £15 (paye)
Long-term, may eventually lead to a perm role
The client has indicated they may consider applicants outside of this rate banding on a case by case basis, so please apply for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's