£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Buyer based in High Wycombe.
This is going to be a permanent position and the salary will range from £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + benefits package, depending on qualifications and experience.
- The Buyer shall assist the Purchasing Manager to negotiate and agree costs for all parts required by our Manufacturing facility
- The Buyer shall be responsible for the sourcing alternative products and suppliers and working with the Production Engineering and Quality departments to obtain final approval.
- Auditing new and existing suppliers and liaising with our worldwide supplier base is a key function of this role.
- The Buyer works with the Purchasing Manager and the Quality control Manager to ensure the all goods supplied are to the highest quality in line with agreed specifications
- Work alongside our R & D department to source components and suppliers for new projects.
- It is the responsibility of the Buyer to record savings made throughout the year that contribute towards our targeted saving goal.
- Internal ISO procedures involving authorisation protocols are followed at all times
- Must have previous purchasing experience (ideally within a manufacturing/engineering environment)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong customer / client focus
If you have experience as a Buyer within a manufacturing/engineering environment, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 200