|Salary:||£29 - £31 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2022 16:13|
Do you have manufacturing experience?
Do you have experience of category buying, cost reduction, consolidation of suppliers and similar?
We have an opportunity with a local company who are looking to source a person for a long term contract opportunity (project could be 2- 3yrs)that may eventually even beyond this
If you feel you can cover most of the below bullet point and can demonstrate experience of the opening points of this description we would love to hear from you.
· Negotiations on price and supply contracts
· Analysis of usage data
· Optimisation of purchasing in terms of cost saving opportunities
· Technical/manufacturing background preferred with an understanding of BOMS and engineering drawings
· Act as a change driver in terms of current buying practices
· Ability to source parts/raw materials to meet production lead times
· Good working knowledge of MRP/ERP systems
This is an urgent ongoing role, and the client is looking to schedule interviews immediately, with a view to commencing an opportunity with the next few weeks.
Although not a fully remote role, there will be scope to do some work from home
Pay rate dependant on experience/pay status
This role is deemed inside IR35
£29 - £31 ph. (FCSA Umbrella Company) Paye rates also avilable
Long-term, 3 year project
The client has indicated they may consider applicants outside of this rate banding on a case by case basis, so please apply for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's