Your new company
Our Client have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual with knowledge of the construction, building maintenance or facilities management markets to develop a career in business development.
Your new role
The Business Development Executive will play a key role in enabling the continued growth of our client - joining a successful business which has already seen nearly 30% growth in the last few years. Working as part of the Business Development team your role will be to help identify new potential clients and opportunities across the south of England in our clients target sectors for both our maintenance and our building project divisions.
What you will need to succeed
- HND/Degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
- A solid technical background in the construction or maintenance industry
- Some knowledge of construction and maintenance contracting and the role of the main players (clients, consultants, contractors)
- An understanding of typical tendering and bid processes would be beneficial.
- Strong communication verbal and written skills comfortable speaking directly to a wide range of potential clients
- A flexible and positive attitude
- A proactive approach and willingness to learn
- Good IT skills as you will be required to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint and our Microsoft Dynamics CRM systems on a daily basis
- A self-starter comfortable working independently with limited supervision
What you will get in return
You will receive a salary circa of £25k to £40k (depending on experience) plus a car allowance, life insurance and 23 days holiday, plus bank holidays. In addition you will have access to our suite of benefits which include a car lease/buying scheme with preferential rates, the ability to buy or sell holiday to tailor your holiday to your individual requirements. Our cycling scheme to save money on new bikes as well as a childcare voucher scheme.