We are looking for self-motivated individuals with sound knowledge and experience with PSV/HGV engines.
The ideal candidate will have a flexible approach to work with a keen interest in developing their skills
- Applicants should be conversant with maintenance and repair of Public Service Vehicles and be able to work on their own initiative.
- You will be responsible for assisting to maintain and service our fleet of vehicles to Company standards.
- Fault finding and repairs to Company vehicles.
- Attending roadside breakdowns.
- Ensuring Company Health & Safety guidelines are followed.
- The applicant should be able to demonstrate a proven history of carrying out maintenance and repair tasks on Public Service Vehicles to a high standard and be able to make full use of lap top based diagnostic packages.
- Ideally you will be qualified to a NVQ Level 2 standard or above in Heavy Vehicle Engineering or its equivalent, however we may also consider time served engineers without this qualification.