Job Type: Contract
Salary: £16.60 per hour PAYE
An engineering manufacturing company based in Birmingham is looking for a Bench Hand to join their team for 6+ months.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Dress components using both manual and air driven tools.
- To undertake 1st line maintenance in accordance with planned maintenance.
- To inspect components in line with the process control procedure.
- An example of the work would include fitting bearings/bushes.
- The ability to read & understand process sheets & engineering drawings.
- Checking tolerances using standard hand-held measuring tools.
- Using various hand-held tools to develop overall assembly build.
- Using bespoke machinery to develop overall assembly build.