|Job Title:||Avionics Technician|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2019 17:22|
We are currently recruiting for an Avionics Technician based in Gosport, Hampshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and you will be responsible for installation, test, modification, rectification and maintenance of aircraft electrical and avionics systems.
- Installation, test, modification, rectification and maintenance of aircraft electrical and avionics systems
- Manufacture of loom assemblies in accordance with drawings and modification leaflets
- Carry out installation of looms into airframes and other major assemblies
- Carry out removal, installation and rectification of electrical and avionics components
- Carry out aircraft maintenance to the aircraft maintenance schedule
- Fault-finding and rectifying any defects found
- Recognised Avionics/Electrical Apprenticeship or Level 3 Aeronautical Engineering qualification
- Must be able to manufacture/modify basic loom assemblies
- Must be able to work from drawings and wiring schedules
- Must be able to install looms in to airframes
- Must have worked on aircraft/avionic systems
If you are an experienced Avionics Fitter/Aircraft Electrician seeking a permanent position, please apply now!
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's