|Job Title:||Avionics Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 17:17|
We are currently recruiting for an Avionics Supervisor based in Gosport, Hampshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and you will be supporting the management team in ensuring activities are completed to the required standards.
- Supervision, allocation of work, monitoring and feeding back to management the performance of the team
- Ensure tool control is implemented
- Ensure any airworthiness matters are reported to the correct departments
- Carry out the manufacture of loom assemblies
- Carry out installation of looms into airframes and other major assemblies
- Carry out removal, installation and rectification of electrical and avionics components
- Carry out aircraft maintenance to the aircraft maintenance schedule
- Fault-finding and rectifying any defects found
- Mentor apprentices
Key skills required:
- Recognised Avionics/Electrical Apprenticeship or Level 3 Aeronautical Engineering qualification
- Must be able to manufacture/modify basic loom assemblies
- Must be able to work from drawings and wiring schedules
- Must be able to install looms in to airframes
- Must have worked on aircraft/avionic systems
- Must have previously managed/supervised technicians
If you are an experienced Avionics Fitter/Avionics Technician/Aircraft Electrician/Avionics Team Leader/Avionics Manager, seeking a permanent position, please apply now!
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's