A requirement has arisen for an avionics design engineer to join a market leader’s avionics division based in the Oxfordshire area. Your role will be to provide certification of avionics changes, compile compliance reports and design avionics changes and in service reviews to defects.
There is a fantastic salary on offer up to £50K with excellent benefits included.
- Provide specialist avionics advice and CVE approval for avionics changes.
- Compile, review and check the certification documents.
- Working in cooperation with the engineering team to develop EASA.
- Production of avionics and systems drawings.
- A detailed understanding of aircraft avionics systems.
- A general understanding of aircraft systems and structures.
- Proficient in AutoCAD or Catia V
- Appropriate degree or equivalent.