We have an exciting opportunity to work for a world leader in the Automotive Industry. Due to a major influx of investment they are going through an aggressive phase of recruitment and looking to secure some of the best engineers from within the UK market
They are looking for multiple types of engineers in particular people who have expertise in any of the following automotive areas ;
- Project Management within a product development environment
- Understanding of Automotive systems, reliability & durability demonstration, and technical issue resolution
- Experience of using Design FMEAs (facilitation and analysis) to manage product risks and manage validation requirements
- Experience of delivering DVP&R within time and cost constraints
- Good communication skills, written & verbal
- Ability to lead and deliver through others
- Engineering degree qualified with typically 5 to 10 years relevant industrial experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience of industrial applications, construction machinery or generating sets.
- Experience of Proactive Reliability methods and demonstration of Product Quality.
- Proven project management experience related to product validation.
- Experience of Root Cause Analysis and issue investigation techniques.
This is only a 'brief' overview of the multiple roles we are looking to cover on behalf of our client. Should you feel you can cover part or all of these roles please do not hesitate to apply and we will get in touch with more detail for you.