My client knows that to retain their market-leading status, they need a great team. As such, they offer industry-leading training and development to ensure that their people are experts in their field and remain motivated in their role.
As an Appointed Person, you will plan, supervise and implement my clients operations at sites throughout London and surrounding areas.
Operating in-line with BS7121 codes of practice, you'll develop and implement safe systems of work for all lifting operations and promote the importance of health and safety within your team.
Placing health and safety at the heart of everything you do, you will:
- Oversee and motivate your team during day or night operations
- Liaise with customers and hold site inspections to meet needs and provide optimal solutions
- Carry out risk assessments, including site-specific hazards
- Produce quotes for customers in a timely manner
- Make sure that legislation, industry guidance and best practice are observed at all times
- Effectively plan all lifting operations and produce RAMS in line with codes of practice
- Monitor all health, safety and environmental aspects of personnel working to RAMS
- Ensure that any accidents and incidents are immediately reported and subsequently investigated
- Ensure all sub-contractor are properly approved prior to beginning operations
- Ensure all paperwork is complete to facilitate smooth on-site operations
To be considered, you'll need:
- Previous experience in an appointed person role
- A CPCS card endorsed with Appointed Person or Crane Supervisor in order to access some construction sites
- CAD skills
- Excellent theoretical and practical knowledge of various cranes
- A good understanding of HS&E legislation
- A full, valid driving licence
As an Appointed Person, you'll have excellent attention to detail and superb prioritisation skills. Customer-focused and proactive, you'll also have an organised, efficient approach and a strong work ethic.
If you are interested in the Role Please Contact Tom Parkes (07585 554 586)