We are looking for someone who has a professional attitude to the Engineering design process. A sound understanding of systems engineering principles would be advantageous.
As an Antenna Design Engineer your responsibilities will include:
• Antenna design
• Microwave and RF electronic design
• PCB layout
• Antenna and circuit simulation
• System level design, including concept development, requirements capture, development and verification within a defined budget and timescale
As an Antenna Design Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• A solid theoretical underpinning in electromagnetic and circuit theory
• Educated to degree level in Electronic Engineering or a related subject
• Familiarity with one or more electromagnetic solvers (for example CST MWS, FEKO, HFSS)
• Familiar with RF test and measurement equipment such as Vector Network Analysers and Spectrum Analysers
• Antenna design and active / passive RF and Microwave circuit design experience would be advantageous
What the client will be looking for in you:
You will need to be adaptable enough to become involved in a number of aspects of the work the team performs, encompassing a variety of antenna and RF electronics expertise. You should be comfortable working both alone and as part of a team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking a variety of design led projects.
If you are an experienced Design Engineer with a proven background in microwave and RF antenna and electronic design please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Antenna Design Engineer - Aerospace & Defence
|Job Title:||Antenna Design Engineer - Aerospace & Defence|
|Salary:||40000 - £55000/annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Harris|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2017 09:01|