Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor
|Job Title:||Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 09:59|
We are currently recruiting for an Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor based in Gosport, Hampshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and you support the senior management team in ensuring that maintenance activities are completed to the required standards.
- Supervising a team of technicians and allocating work
- Carry out aircraft maintenance, inspection, rectification and modification of mechanical systems and structures
- Carry out fault finding of defects and rectifying defects
- Reporting issues to appropriate departments
- Ensuring quality standards are maintained to the highest level
- Mentoring apprentices
Key skills required:
- Must have experience carrying out modifications to aircraft structures
- Must have experience carrying out aircraft maintenance
- Must have experience supervising a team of technicians
- Must be able to obtain SC Level Clearance
Education & Qualifications:
- Recognised Apprenticeship or BTEC Level 3 or NVQ Level 3 in Aeronautical Engineering
If you are an experienced Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with supervisory experience, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.