Our Client is one the UK largest independently owned Environmental Consultancies with offices throughout the UK, Europe and the Middle East. It provides its clients with a one-stop-shop offering a broad range of environmental, health and safety support services. Its comprehensive, solutions-led consultancy services help organisations around the work with the most demanding of projects.
The Air and Permitting division of our client, is one of the UK's largest Air Quality consultancies. They are now looking to recruit a skilled and enthusiastic consultant to join the rapidly growing Air Quality Team.
- To support the growing air quality team
- To train less experienced staff (graduate consultants)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working in an air quality related position
- The successful candidate is also likely to be a graduate in science, client-focused and looking to extend their business development and project management skills.
- Conversant with modelling (using ADMS-ROADS or similar models), monitoring and other air quality assessment techniques
- Experience of EIA will be considered advantageous
- An understanding of the key air pollution policy issues at UK and EU level
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent practical skills and ability to undertake site work independently
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
Salary and benefits:
- Commensurate with experience
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A flexible benefits programme including the option to buy additional holidays, childcare vouchers and private health care
- Regular training and career development
Salary Is Negotiable Depending On Experience