Aerospace company based at Heathrow are currently looking to secure an Operations Manager / Director who has experience in working for a company with in excess of 100 staff.
Key areas to focus on
- Degree qualification, preferably in an Engineering discipline.
- Considerable experience at Senior Manager/ Director level within an Aerospace or similar environment (we would also welcome applications from Maintenance / MRO industry).
- Knowledge, background and/or experience related to aircraft and/or component maintenance, in line with EASA part 145.
- Experience of working within a LEAN environment and be proactive.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership skills.
- Understanding of budgetary issues, business measures, process improvement, change management, problem solving, cost reduction, customer needs and people management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Health and Safety working practices.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages, specifically excel.