The company manufacture aerospace components and export worldwide.
This is a permanent role in Titchfield Fareham with a salary range of £21,000 to £25,000 per annum (plus benefits).
Previous experience of working as an Administrator in a similar environment is required
(previous experience of working as a Shipping Administrator is desirable but not essential).
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Scanning documentation and filing as necessary
Spreadsheet entries for various import/export logs
The entering/completing on transactions/demand within the ERP system (MAX / SAP)
Support the Shipping of goods to Customers in UK and Overseas
Other duties include ASSISTING with:
- Preparing all export shipping documentation, including shippers letters of instruction and export invoices using correct customs codes and HMRC authorizations (e.g. IPR) and export licenses
- Arranging shipment through freight forwarders / couriers in accordance with Customer requirements and Air Cargo Security requirements
- Obtaining / uploading additional shipping documents from / to Customers portals – ANS’s, CofC’s, shipping labels, etc.
- Checking Regulated Agent database for freight forwarders and couriers
- Preparing quality assurance documents for release of goods in accordance with CAA/EASA/CofC regulations.
- Maintaining accurate export transaction files and logs files for record keeping and audit purposes.
- Ensuring that all customs entry documentation is received from freight forwarders and couriers and checked for accuracy. Working with these companies to rectify any errors.
- Liaising with Trade Compliance / Customer Account Representatives in reviewing customer purchase orders for export / shipping requirements in accordance with UK and international export requirements.