Department: Facilities, Maintenance, Environmental, Health & Safety (FMEHS)
Reports Directly to: FMEHS Manager
The purpose of the role is:
- To provide administrative and secretarial support to the Facilities, Maintenance & EHS department
- Support site activities to help ensure full legal, third party and corporate compliance.
- Maintain time and attendance records for personnel
- Provide administrative support for all FMEHS departments, producing correspondence, reports, minutes, and presentation materials etc
- Assist and liaise within the company on HSE council meetings
- Booking meeting rooms
- Coordinating manager diaries
- Creating reports of site utility usage
- Communication with on-site engineers regarding any faults reported
- Control and manage of maintenance service contracts
- Maintenance of internal intranet
- Issue various site permits
- Maintaining various databases
- Minimum 12 months experience in identical/similar role preferred.
- Previous administrative and secretarial experience, preferably in a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access required
- GCSE level education or equivalent required, at minimum
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential and/or sensitive data, and situations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to professionally deal with people at all levels internally and externally
Pay rate is from £10.00 to £14.00 per hour PAYE depending upon experience
Working hours are:
8:00am to 4:45pm Monday to Thursday
8:00am to 12:00 noon on Friday
Total - 37 hours per week
Contract Duration: 12 months
Interviews begin in December
Start date is 6th Jan 2020
End date is 24th Dec 2020