Account Manager is required for an Engineering Manufacturing company in Coventry.
This is a permanent role with a salary of £28,000 per annum.
- Responsibility for designated key customer accounts
- Ensuring the customer’s needs and expectations are met
- Be the key interface between the business and the customer
- Act as the voice of the customer within the business
- Administer customer enquiries
- Process customer orders
- Provide Account Management
- Prepare for and lead contract reviews with Customers
- Communicate any new contractual requirements to colleagues within the business
- Process orders, invoices, debit notes and credit notes in accordance with Regulations and company procedures
- Provide quotations, including prices and delivery lead times.
- Follow up quotations
- Proactively liaise with colleagues in the business to ensure orders are made on time
- Where this is not possible, advise Customers of delays and recovery actions as appropriate.
- Be Prepared to visit Customers as required to maintain relationships
Requirements for this role
- HND, or equivalent relevant qualification, unless able to demonstrate exceptional practical experience and technical knowledge in relevant areas.
- Experience in a Customer Services environment.
- High Customer orientation and empathy, having worked in a Customer environment.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills gained in a customer orientated environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Computer skills on a business computer system ideally SAP managing / inputting Customer data. Microsoft Office competence an advantage.
- Driving license.
- Flexible in relation to travel requirements.