Within this 360 Excavator Operator role, they are looking for someone who has experience working with groundworks previously and has a good knowledge working with teams to install and run drainage. This work also involves installing new roundabouts and Kirbs.
- Digging Trenches For Pipe Laying
- Installing Roundabouts
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Carrying out Quality Checks.
- Liaising with sub-contractors
- Working with the Team to Install Kirbs, Drains and Road works
- Proven track record as a 360 Excavator Operator with at least 2-4 years' experience post qualification.
- Have worked on groundwork projects
- Experience on highways and drainage
- Working knowledge of Drainage and Roundabouts on a previous project
- All Tickets and Certificates for Operating The Machine
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more then please do not hesitate to contact Tom Parkes.
07585 554 586 or 01442 898 904