Mechanical Fitter based close to Byfleet, Surrey
Perm Role £32 – £36k (£15-£18ph) + OT (x1.5)
Permanent opportunity to join well respected, very well know business in the local area.
This may also suit Mech Fitters from vehicle, automotive or rail rolling stock industries
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Fitter at a renowned company. You’ll be joining an established team of experienced Mechanical Technicians
The company specialises in the manufacturing & re-manufacturing of Sub-Assemblies for the aerospace & similar industries.
Due to the nature of the business, we are looking for highly experienced mechanically biases engineering and technicians that will be able to dismantle assemblies, refurbish, re-purpose then rebuild to custom print/bespoke modifications to customer requirements
- Building Custom Assemblies
- Dis-assembly of Assemblies
- Read and interpret engineering drawings
- Use a variety of hand and bench tools (Metal manipulation, Simple Cutting Devices, Sockets, Torque Wrenches etc.)
- Work as part of a team & from SOP’s / Instruction
- Previous experience in aerospace, automotive, machinery build, or general engineering background
- Experience carrying out maintenance and repair whilst following engineering drawings
- Level 3 in Some form of Mechanical Trade desirable
Please apply for details