CNC Miller – 5 Axis Machining
Mazatrol / Fanuc or similar
£23-£25 FCSA Umbrella
Long term (min 12-24 mths)
I am currently looking to recruit CNC Millers / CNC Milling Machine Setter / Operator for a well known local company
We have successfully recruited a number of people for this company & they are looking to increase workload for a minimum of 3-6 months, it has the potential to last beyond this & could turn into a longterm secure role.
It is for a very well-known and prestigious company and will offer very varied & diverse work, they manufacture components for companies in & around the local area.
Company based in Peterborough
We require a CNC Setter / Operator to support a manufacturing & production of a precision manufactured product.
You will be working on a range of CNC Mills with Mazatrol Controls most have experience of either Mazatrol, Fanuc or a similar comparable control be confident operating CNC machining centres, mills with 5 axis capabilities and understand the principles of machining.
You will need to be dextrous, have a flexible attitude and importantly you must be reliable.
This is a long term contract opportunity to work for a company who are leaders in their industry.
- CNC Setting / Machine Operating ( Mills, vertical machining centres )
- Able to carry out editing, off sets and adjustments using Mazatrol
- Happy to operate conventional machines if needed
- Have an eye for detail & methodical approach – part of the millers work will be dimensionally inspecting products to check the quality as they come from the Machinery
- Possess dexterity, attention to detail and able to use written instructions,
- Possess a flexible working attitude.
£23 – £25 FCSA Umbrella (This role is deemed inside IR35), paye is also available – £18- £19 ph
Very long term, ongoing opportunity (min 12-24 moths, likely to extend beyond this too).
40-45 hours pw
if you are reliable, have previous experience of working in CNC Machining, CNC Milling, or good general CNC environment and are able to understand production/manufacturing processes & procedures please apply.
Some training can be provided, above all we need a reliable person with a good positive attitude
Ongoing contract with interviews and starts available over the next few weeks